Thursday, February 7, 2008

my baby dodger!




this is my baby dodger. it was my dad's pound puppy when he was little, but Grandpa cleaned it and sent it to me. i love him, so i put my jammers on him and i was feeding him his sippy cup. i have to learn to take care of babies before my mom has one, and i think that i do a good job. my mom says that i am getting really big and i say a lot of sentences now too. as a matter of fact, we were watching the Super Bowl and the game was getting close so my dad jumped up and yelled "crap" so i had to come running a full speed into the room and yell "crap" too. i am pretty cute, and it could have been a lot worse. well, i have to go watch my morning cartoons and drink my chocolate milk.

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Kyle, you are just too cute for words. Grandma and grandpa love you and can't wait to have you here to drink chocolate milk and watch our cartoons. You are certainly being a big grown up boy and I know you will take good care of your new brother or sister. We bought a camera so I can see you every day. Look for the mailman to bring it to you soon. I love you Grandma

Michele said...

I thought I recognized that puppy- I remember wanting to cut his ears open because they were stiched closed. Your daddy saved him though! Good to know that you are taking such good care of him, keep up the good work!