Monday, March 10, 2008

My prospective new dodger!!!



today my mom and dad took me to the animal shelter and we looked at some dogs. i found this one i just loved,she is so funny. she did what i told her to do, i told her to look at the airplane flying over and she did!! she is little and very sweet. all she wanted was for me to play with her. she looks just like dodger, and we were not ever planning that, she was just the cutest! she does look like the girl dog in my new movie, which is pretty cool! we cannot get her until i get back from grandma's house, so mom put her name down to get her and hopefully no one else does before we get home. i am so excited about my new house and dog.

5 comments:

veryterry said...

I want that dog!!! How cute. And exciting. It was fun to see you (Kyle) at Sportsman's Warehouse today. Lisa was happy to get to play with you for a few minutes.

the speers said...

aw, cute puppy! i'm SO jealous!! my friend's sister works at the animal shelter--her name is anna hill! anyway...have fun at grandma's, and with your new puppy!!!

Amber in Deutschland said...

Oh my gosh! What will you name your new VERY CUTE puppy? I hope you get her! Have fun at Grandma's.
Love from Auntie Amber and Uncle Thomas in Germany.

Debbie Bond said...

Biggie Boy : that puppy is almost as cute as you are. Would you take good care of a puppy?? They can be lots of work and they need to go out for walks all the time. You would have to be a very big boy to take care of the puppy. You could name him/her biggie boy/girl 2 so everyone would know it was your dog. When I come to visit in July do you think your puppy will want to play/sleep with me? I love woggies and your new woggie looks very cool.

The Bluths said...

That is so exciting! We want to get a dog someday.