Saturday, April 21, 2007

today he gets his own...



i am starting my own blog and having my mom type, because i know my grandparents care more about seeing what i am doing than what my parents are doing. today, i had pancakes ( i get so excited when i see the syrup come out that i get my fork and try to climb in my chair) and am watching my favorite show, Little Einstein. i also want to send a shout out to Grandma Deb Deb, because i know she lives for when i can come and she can spoil me. it has also been brought to my attention that Grandpa checks on the off chance that their are new pictures of me. well here is somewhere to look but you don't have to see my mom's silly stuff. Also, i thought my aunts and friends could see what i am up to as well. hope everyone is good.-BIG

1 comment:

Debbie Bond said...

Kyle. I am so happy you have joined your mother and grandma and aunts in blogging. Isn't it fun. And the best part is you can let us know what you are up to and what is happening in your life. You are just about the cutest boy in the whole world. Glad that nursery things is working out for you. Primary is next and that can be a blast too. Do you want Grandma to get you a bike while you are here? I noticed a lot of big boys around here have bikes and I thought maybe you would want to ride with your chicago crew when you are here. Love and kisses. Grandma