Wednesday, April 25, 2007

just another day in the life of the world's cutest little boy!!

today was a good day. i learned how to go down the slide by myself. it is sorta hard to sit on my bum by myself, so i just go down on my belly. it is funner that way i think, anyways. i also got to go see dad at work, because mom cooked dinner for us to eat at the fire station with him. he is so cool because he took me and i got to touch all the buttons and sit in the front seat of the biggest firetruck. dad always turns on the lights, it is my favorite part. all the other kids wish that they could go on firetrucks anytime,but they are not as lucky as me. i also use it to get girls. well, i am going to bed now. i think that i will have my mom take pictures of my new slide skills tomorrow and show everyone. oh and grandma, you are going to be so cool in Hello Dolly ( what ever that is)! -BIG

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Biggie Boy you are your father's son. He always loved to touch the buttons on anything - he use to drive me crazy, but when you do it is sooo cute. I am so happy you get to go to the fire station. Someday - and probably really soon, you will be the cool kid because your dad is a fire fighter and you get to go hang out at the station. You also have a very cool mom who makes dinner for your dad at work. Cuddle with your mom a lot while dad is gone. I am so glad you are leaning to use the slide. We have several slides here at our park and on big one at the water park we will go to when you come visit.

Michele said...

Congrats on the slide! I think your Daddy should stop taking you to the fire station, we have enough firefighter in this family. What we really need is an accountant, tell mom and dad to take you to a math class!